Thursday, January 13, 2011

Polar Plunge for Special Olympics!


Hear-ye! Hear-ye! Step right up and support this wonderful cause. The Polar Plunge in Rockford benefits the Illinois Special Olympics. I’m excited (and a wee bit nervous) to take the plunge March 5 in freezing water with my friends from the Rockford Rage Woman’s Roller Derby. I am so grateful today to be an athlete and to be a part of a large group of ladies that is constantly helping others. My personal fundraising goal is $150.00 which is double the minimum amount due. That is completely do-able but I need your help! Even $1 can make a difference. Take two less trips to the vending machine, skip that fast food cheeseburger and donate here instead. It will make you feel good, It’ll help me out and it’ll help out those 4,000 young children with intellectual disabilities continue their year-round sports training and competitions.

So click on the link below: (you know you wanna)

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/michelle-pack/2011-polar-plunge-rockford

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment