Wednesday, April 20, 2011

On the Cusp

I feel I’m on the cusp of something; the cusp of change. But I’m not even sure what exactly. I’ve been having this overwhelming sensation that something is just around the corner. I’m at a point in my life where I’m feeling the need to accomplish something. And in the past year I’ve seen it can be literally almost anything ranging from blogging to roller derby. I have the desire to work with elephants. I have the desire to enlarge my family. I feel the desire to write a book. I literally just feel the desire. Ok, am I making sense? I once even wanted to sign up for improv classes at Second City…I think my inner superstar is asking to come out. I just need to figure out what that inner superstar wants.

I know it’s a short and random blog today but I couldn’t ignore this feeling...it feels like it's itching to burst out. This provided some small relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment