Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shell goes to Extremes for Relief



Hi Everyone - Just wanted to post a quick update. I've been sick all week. I missed an awesome skating practice this week which is still depressing me but I thought it would be funny if I showed you a Neti Pot. I had heard the good things it can do if you're congested and I can honestly say I had no idea what the heck it was.

If you choose to use a Neti Pot please read the instructions. I kinda skipped right to the doing and I'm no means a doctor so check with them if this is meant for you.

Here's to a healthier week,
Shell

2 comments:

  1. ha ha. You crack me up. Did you see my results picture I posted on facebook a while back? I got a lot of flack for that because it was prreeeeety graffic but I just wanted to show everyone how great it worked! Glad you finally tried it :) Hope you feel better kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet; good instructions can make the difference between a lousy experience and a wonderfully beneficial one. My Stainless Steel neti pot came with great instructions and online support that made me a believer for life :)

    ReplyDelete