Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST Series Finale - Goodbye Brotha!


Well it’s over…and I’m not sure how I feel about it. I didn’t dislike the finale but I didn’t love it either. For me, this last season still left me with a lot of questions. (Big surprise right?) I imagined the finale having more details. The creators/writers gave you the most basic explanations or they HEAVILY skimped you on the details. But at the same time I can see why they did. How do you explain the physics of an island that has a bright light center that can turn people into smoke monsters, time travels and relocate itself? And it’s hard for me to accept that the Losties have a special place where they all meet in the afterlife befor proceeding on to heaven or whatever is next for them. I crave more information. This is where Locke would tell me I’m a woman of science not of faith. Seriously, I’m deranged to even think I’d get more answers.

One question though that derived directly from the finale episode is…why didn’t Ben go into the Church?

2 comments:

  1. I think Ben was letting them have their moment since he knew that he caused them a lot of pain, or he was still waiting for something (like Alex). Or he was just there for whatever reason because that portion of the finale was weaksauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was because Ben either COULDN'T go in because of all the deeds he has done--his soul will be trapped on the island like Michael's, OR he did not want to, because he felt like these were not his people, it was not his group to move on with.....

    ReplyDelete